View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:51 AM   #22099
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
All I can think of now is Arlo Guthrie and the motor cycle song!
I don't want a nickle... Just wanna ride my mo..tor...cickle...

I won't drive a car unless I absolutely have to due to carrying constraints, etc. There is no pleasure in it at all for me. Four wheels move the body but two wheels moves the soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Thanks for the kind words folks, still no answers on what happened, but it looks as if it is murder.
That really is so tragic, Anne. Let's hope that at least the police can catch the SOB who did it.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote