View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 04:21 AM   #75
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
Looks really nice, the white with the comfort glo. Is there a video in English? listening to that language was just awful.

Nothing wrong with that of course but I think the majority here are English speakers?
Yeah, well, I posted it because it was the first review that came out and there had been no info about the Libra yet. You don't need to understand what is being said as long as you can see the device. There are no video reviews in English yet, AFAIK.
I don't see the point of being rude about something like this but you do you, I guess.
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote