View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 10:16 PM   #9
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencema View Post
In the program it says Freda is a free reader for reading electronic books. I paid a buck for Freda+, but that's beside the point. It further says that it reads ePub (DRM-free), FB2, HTML and TXT format books. The ones I've downloaded are MOBI format. They show up in the bookshelf, but when I open or try to read them, I get a blank screen with 1/1 at the bottom.

I'll try email for support.
pencema
Umm, seriously, based on what you've posted MOBI is not listed as a supported format so I think you owe the developer an apology for claiming he needs to fix the program because it doesn't work. If you'd like them to add support is one thing, but claiming it doesn't work because you can't open an unsupported format is a stretch.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote