View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 09:54 PM   #34
FanciFreez
Banned
FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, KPW2, Nexus 7.2, iPad 4, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Are you kidding me!?! I do not have cash to burn. I live paycheck to paycheck most weeks. I worked my tail off on Swagbucks since July to make enough money for the HDX and Case. That 10 hours a day doing nothing but Swagbucks, missing sleep and having no time to read. I love my HDX and I am still working my tail off to make money for Christmas and more books. I've made close $700 since July.
I didn't know you worked.. I had you visualized as a stay at home housewife that read books and played on the internet all day.
FanciFreez is offline   Reply With Quote