View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 04:30 AM   #8
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarekGibek View Post
Yes. I did it. I successfully run Firefox, Midori, Arora. Didn't try Opera. Chrome crashes on start. From the list I like the Firefox most as it has extensions for easier using with touch. However it is very memory hungry. This is probably not a problem on Aurora HD but on my Kobo Touch I had to turn on swap memory.

Generally I've installed debian jessie (I succeeded with ubuntu 13.04, too) for arm to change Kobo to tablet. Almost all apps are working (games, utils, ...).

I'm planning to describe here in a series of threads how to do it, so please be patient
Marek, this is fantastic news, thanks and Karma!

When you start with your threads, if you can remember the poor non-techies when you give instructions, "we" would be extremely grateful!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote