View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #7
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Hmm, never thought of nested tags. Yah I can see where that would burn you if you don't pay attention or do a blind find/replace all. Something I very quickly learned NOT to do unless I am absolutely positive it will be ok.

Thanks for the heads up, so far I haven't had any nested tags in the books I've recently been fixing up but I do know I have some books that do have them that I will be fixing.

Always learning something here
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote