View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:30 AM   #975
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O; N7 2013; Samsung GN 10.1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
I too have some problems with the white blank screen. It seems to happen sometimes when Montana has been suspended while you have a book open and you later open it again. The restore process doesn't seem to work. I suspect it has something to do with saving and restoring the state of the program? If you switch back and forth quickly it seems to work fine. It is when you have had Mantano suspended for a while it seems to hang.

When that happens I back out and swipe Mantano away from the list of running programs. If I start then it opens ok.
I have not tried the fix you mention, but I have noticed the same thing - the white blank screen tends to happen when I put my Nexus 7 into sleep for a period of time. If I back out of Mantano (I use the Essentials version) to the home screen before I set it to sleep, then it seems to reopen fine.
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote