View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 12:19 AM   #125
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
[QUOTE=carpetmojo;2147365]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
We know what can be achieved with smoke and mirrors but from the trailer it looks like they didn't even try (or they went for the opposite effect). Watch the trailer:
................/QUOTE]

That is actually quite hilarious - it really does show that they have changed the whole character - "little guy beats lots of big guys easily" which is a far cry from the real thing...i.e. the books.

I know we do keep banging on about this, but it really is a very daft bit of casting.
I shan't be seeing this - I mean I'm not a Child's fanatic or anything, I just know it would really anoy me !

Oh, and Sub Steve ? Quote: "main bitch is his size not his acting skills" Unquote.
It's a close call .........
You won't be seeing it? I wouldn't miss it - I like a good comedy.

The preview is nearly as funny as watching those "Charlies Angels" style of film where a 110lb girl beats the crap out of a 250lb street fighter. Maybe they should have put him in a skirt and heels?
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote