View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 12:53 PM   #12
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that only people in the US could do that? That was the reason for my comment about most people being unable to.

It looks like a very exciting product; I'm sure there'll be all sorts of "offshoots" from it, and hopefully once it's in full-scale production it will become more widely available.
It doesn't say US but it does say North America. I suspect this is only to control the shipping costs but I would suggest that you contact them and see if there is a way to increase the area for this effort. The guy behind this effort is up against some competition with Intel and others who think this is a way to make money so it is not clear he can prevail but I think he needs support from the entire world to make this a reality. Check this site for more details on the offer. http://www.laptopgiving.org/
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote