View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:55 PM   #6
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
It's taken them this long to come up with this??? It looks like an early prototype of the kindle and seems to offer pretty much the same functionality except for the scanner - personally I'd of preferred a can opener or a pencil sharpener but I guess each is about as useful. I just can't work out why we have to wait for Q3 - I assume the same designer is currently trying to design a box to put it in.

I'll admit the 3G could be useful if it works in the UK but experience tells me it won't.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote