View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 09:27 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ippopom View Post
Hi to all

Is there the possibility to convert formats inside web catalog (online connected content server) ?

I ask because could happen, when I choose a book from my tablet ( when I'm already on bed), to see only pdf format... so I have to get out from bed, return on PC make conversion (epub) e get in bed again......

By Ippopom
I have VNC (client) on my tablet and VNC server running on my desktop for simple 'emergencies'.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote