View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:59 AM   #181
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
the replace box in search seems to magnetically attract trailing speces.

try highlighting a single word of text then copy/paste it to both find & replace. now carefully examine the replace box & I think you will find an extra trailing space. I do anyway!

I also get this phenomenon which may already have been reported and blamed on QT. I want to fix a spurious paragraph break in book view so I put cursor at start of 2nd para & hit "back". that joins them but now I need a space at the join point so I hit space bar & text to right of newly entered space all becomes highlighted up to end of sentence.
I have to change my workflow & put the space at start of para 2 to before joining the pars to stop that happening.