View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 09:31 AM   #244
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
Poor spelling and/or grammar.

Technical flaws, if you don't know the technical details, ASK someone who does. I don't mind bending the technical details if done well, but just basic things wrong irritate me.

Poor continuity, from chapter to chapter or book to book (in a series) details change.

Over pontificating. I still have not been able to get through Clancy's "Executive Orders."
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote