View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 12:15 PM   #36
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisreed View Post
Ok thats fine I guess but stripping DRM and then posting the book all over the internet...
Can you show me where anyone on MR has advocated that? As to emailing an e-book to a friend, I'll agree with you on that when you agree never to share any of your books with a friend, and agree to never check out a book from a library again.

However, if we're going to have that discussion, let's start a new thread, as I'd like to see this one stay on topic in regard to WFR being Kindle-only.

Better yet, let's not have that discussion at all, since it's already been had here. Several times. I'd simply end up repeating my new mantra:

There's nothing to fear: make books we can buy, and we'll buy the books.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote