View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:54 AM   #384
saiyuki
Enthusiast
saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: binatone ReadMe, Kobo Touch, Scroll Extreme 2
Hi. I have managed to combine my libraries and weeded out most of the duplicates. I am now left with only EPUB and MOBI formats. Using the 3rd party Duplicate File Detective program i can see where i have both EPUB and MOBI files the same, however, i cannot come up with a way of doing the same within Calibre.

I looked at the Duplicate Plug-in, but it gives no option to check duplicate filenames including the extentions - .epub, .mobi. Is there a way of achieving this either using the plug-in, or through Calibre itself so i am left with just EPUB's.

Note: I haven't deleted the duplicates with the 3rd party program.

Regards
saiyuki is offline   Reply With Quote