View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
I have a U.S. Pandigital Noel 7" I bought on a clearance sale for about $60. I have it updated to the "tablet" version from the Pandigital site and, yes, it does not connect to the Android Market, but I have found and loaded various APK files from the creators' sites with no issue. I have also loaded various MP4 videos and watched with fairly decent playback.

I second the suggestion to check Slatedroid from above. They are a good source of information, hacks, custom firmware, etc.

Give them a try and don't give up completely on the Novel just yet.

Good luck.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote