Thread: Troubleshooting Paperwhite Battery Meter Error
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
My meter showed about 50% the night before it dropped to that screen showing the large empty battery and the wire leading to a current on the second cycle.

Obviously the METER is not accurate.

During the first cycle the meter did drop to empty before I charged it. There was no exclamation point shown. The large battery empty screen did not show on the first cycle.
I've had the happen before on the K3. WiFi was the culprit. Some have had the PW waking up on them. This could be the problem specially if you leave the light on 22.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote