Thread: Troubleshooting Paperwhite Battery Meter Error
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Just charge the Kindle when it tells you to. All Kindles have a please charge message that pop ups when you're reading, do not wait for it to turn off on you and give the battery is dead message.

I charge my eInk Kindle when it tells me to. I charge the Kindle Fire around 15% to 25% percent. It's really hard to get the Fire down to 15%. I get 10 to 12 hours of battery life on my KF, 1 month and 1/2 on the K3 and two weeks on the K4s.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-21-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote