View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 02:08 AM   #3
ThomasC
Thunder Down Under
ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.

Device: kindle dxg, K3, K4nt, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamisertvurdu View Post
I don't have any device (neither tablet nor reader) and would appreciate your help.
If you do not own either of these I suggest you go to a shop or try a friend's and see if these do what you want.

I've owned a DXG for ~2 years now (paid ~$400 for it btw) and it has been the best e-book reader I have ever owned. I also find the free 3G very useful when travelling. This is not limited to just wiki and kindle store like all the newer models.

I have used it to read a few academic documents and technical manuals. Works pretty well as long as you do not have too many double columns and colored graphs (800x600 res).

For $239, this is a real bargain as an e-book reader with fairly unlimited 3g access. If you mainly want to use it as a pdf reader I would say you probably would be better with an ipad.
ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote