View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
Bobosmite
Enthusiast
Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle-DX
Can I combine multiple .PDF files into one book?

I'm studying for my Security+ and the book came with an electronic version. But, the directory is about 20 .PDF files with an .HTML index. Is there a way to use Calibre to combine this into something I can put on my reader? This might be something I could ask the Kindle forum maybe? I'm not too sure where this topic falls best.
Bobosmite is offline   Reply With Quote