View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #13
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I don't care which format my ereader handles (AZW or EPUB), because my books are available in both. Right now I'm using AZW, but I could easily switch to EPUB.
You must have suffered a recent head trama so I will try to help you out.

Here in MR you MUST pick a format and staunchly support that format. Not only that, you must spread FUD on opposing formats and companies that support such inferior formats.

To say you are format agnostic is unacceptable and will be grounds for your account to be disabled.

Now that you have been reprogrammed...you may proceed.
=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote