View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #268
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by snirp View Post
I would like to see the total number of pages left in the book rather than how many pages in the chapter.
I want both! When reading a non-Kobo book, it only tells you number of pages, not number in chapter.

I'd like to see something like "Page X of X / Y of Y" where X tells you chapter and Y tells you total of book.

Because I like to know how far I am in the book, but also the chapter (especially at night when I keep thinking, I'll just read until the next chapter and that turns out to be 50 pages away!)
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote