View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:03 PM   #7
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I would like to try this out but I only want my collections created based on the tags info, I do not want to put any extra symbols before or after the name. Is this possible with your plugin? This is the tweak I added, is it correct?

Code:
create_kindle_collections_usecolumns = {
    "tags"
}
No, you need to use
Code:
create_kindle_collections_usecolumns = {
    "tags":, ""
}
but then if you use sort by Title in Kindle the collections won't be on top (which is why you use "-" instead of "")

Quote:
Will this add new books to existing collections?
No - the script ignores the collections on the Kindle and in fact overwrites the file (so back it up before running).

Last edited by meme; 01-27-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Fixed tags example