View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 11:29 AM   #5
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I agree, I started using my Reader right away. It's because of this forum and the tools to convert content that I was able to use the Sony and the reason I purchased it. I had content I could read, but not in LRF format. But because of Book Designer, I was able to get some of it over to the Sony. And now I can use libprs500 or Book Designer to convert my content and It's great to do so.
Totally agree Jon! Without the tools I found available on this forum I'd probably not have used the Reader as much, they've helped tremendously!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote