View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 04:58 PM   #56
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
I have had an iPad (3rd gen) with retina for about a year and a half now, but I still prefer reading on my eReaders as I find the eInk is fair less of a strain on my eyes. When you work on a computer all day at work, the last thing you want to look at for any extended period is more computer screens. The weight of the iPad doesn't bother me at all - I prefer my devices to be heavier so that they "stay" in my hands better.
teija is offline   Reply With Quote