View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #77
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
The problem resolved itself. I've just finished First King of Shannara, and I don't feel like reading The Sword of Shannara directly after it. As I wanted to re-read about every series I have, I feel like reading The Diamond Throne (David Eddings, The Elenium 1) now. After that, I'll see what happens. Maybe I'll go back to Shannara, maybe continue with The Ruby Knight (The Elenium 2), or something else entirely. As there are quite some classics I want to read, I've loaded a few for when I get sick of reading too much Fantasy

So I've checked "Read more than one series at once"
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote