View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:08 PM   #27
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
I've heard a lot of good things about AMOLED screens: no backlight, black is really "off" so white text on black shouldn't cause eyestrain, etc. I'm going to try out an AMOLED tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7) and see if it works out as a viable replacement for my rooted Nook STR (=6" eink tablet). Battery life is supposed to be superb for its class, in the 12hr range.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote