Thread: MobileRead July 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:48 AM   #26
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I just noticed a mistake in the poll. The entry for Modern Literature is missing the definition. It should show...

Modern Literature (books published in the last 10 years)

I don't know if that's screwing with the results or not.
I left that tag off unintentionally when I removed the nominators' names from the category. It's fixed now. It shouldn't affect the results, though, as the definition was and is available for all to see in the July nominations thread.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote