View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #8
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
I read some reviews and decided to buy an older, clearance Win7 model than deal with Windows 8--sounded great for tablets and touchscreens, but at the cost of some of the older features that I use a LOT. Since my most recent OS was Vista, I'm pretty satisfied but I am also a user who would probably honestly be mostly fine with DOS, since for larger basic tasks such as filecopying I find the command prompt to be the way to go. Every try copying your Calibre library using Windows? Ugh.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote