View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
eBookwise .imp version

Ed, nice to see you here! Help yourself to any of the versions below.

Using the .rtf source above, I created, after considerable tweaking, these .imp offerings for the EBW1150 and REB1200 ebook readers. I also include a non-Sony (ETI) .epub to provide you with my modified source files.

Perhaps, lit2sb.exe on the original .lit would have faired better?

p.s. the calibre .epub version, once converted by the ETI software, had italics run-on errors which precluded me from using that version as my source.
Attached Files
File Type: imp An Encounter in Atlanta_rtf.imp (318.5 KB, 290 views)
File Type: imp An Encounter in Atlanta_rtf_1200.imp (293.9 KB, 285 views)
File Type: epub An Encounter in Atlanta_rtf_ETI.epub (178.1 KB, 301 views)

Last edited by nrapallo; 03-31-2009 at 05:17 PM. Reason: tweaked the EBW1150 font to be the "default" (larger) one
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote