View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #28
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
I picked up a PW the day before Thanksgiving at Staples for my wife's birthday. There is an unevenness in the lighting but not as drastic as the photos that I've seen. The reading experience has been fine in a pitch dark room... obviously not as even as a backlit LCD screen but far, far better than an eink screen with a clip on book light.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote