View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
So the Kindle app on the TouchPad is "crippled" or just not full-featured? I was thinking of giving it a shot on a device with a bigger screen than my phone, but if it's not going to work smoothly I may hold off.
That is a funny conclusion to what was posted. There is no indication that it is crippled or not full featured. What was said is that it wants more resources in the form of memory or perhaps processing power. Having a bunch of other applications running will keep it from getting the resources it wants.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote