View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:59 PM   #604
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomismo818 View Post
Yes, I only have EPUB in my library, and the size shown doesn't change after execute that option in the books that I know have bad sizes (because I replaced them for better versión directly in the theirs folders, keeping the name of the file)
You don't need to do it that way just to keep the metadata

Simply drag the new version onto the Details section. BE ABSOLUTELY SURE you have the correct book/entry
Or into the Formats section if you have the editor open
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote