View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:27 AM   #988
AaronShep
Connoisseur
AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.AaronShep could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iPad
New Kindle formatting blog

In support of the upcoming major revision and expansion of my ebook "From Word to Kindle," I've launched a new blog with the same name.

http://fromwordtokindle.blogspot.com

I'll be posting draft sections to this blog as I write them, in hopes of receiving comments that help me refine the book. I also see it as a place for my readers to support each other with answers to each other's questions. A "Follow by Email" feature will automatically bring you new posts.

Thanks to the developers of KindleUnpack! It has proven invaluable in my research, especially on the processing of images and guide items.

Aaron Shepard

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-30-2013 at 04:29 AM.
AaronShep is offline   Reply With Quote