View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 02:35 AM   #2
Nakor
Addict
Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Calibre mucks with the page numbers from the original PDF (leaves them strewn randomly between or at the end of lines). It also throws in some random linebreaks, often in the middle of a sentence. Other than that it seems to be alright converted to ePub.

This appears to be a book normally not my genre at all, but I have to say, the bit you posted above intrigues me enough to put it at the back of my reading list.
Nakor is offline   Reply With Quote