View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #43
trekker99
Enthusiast
trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeankap View Post
You got it. That's exactly what it says. I don't think this is intentional on S&S's part, though. They were trying to tell me how to put the books on my (non-existent) 505 before they started actually reading my messages, so they were under the impression that I could put these books on my Sony Reader, too - or at least that was implied.
I think that is the case. I have also emailed them about this, and their initial response was to point me to Adobe's instruction on how to copy books to the Reader. So it sounds like their customer support is under the impression that it could be placed on the Reader. Still waiting for the followup response though.
trekker99 is offline   Reply With Quote