View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 11:04 PM   #25
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
So to summarise, the authors and publishers want Amazon to continue to pay them the same amount for the book, but sell it for less?
If they want to lower the price, then they should lower the price they sell to Amazon at.
Why should Amazon take all the pain?
Kind of like having your cake and eating it.

I think if an author is unhappy with Amazon they should select another vender, I doubt Amazon cares enough about the complaints to attempt retribution, and they do seem a little silly to me (just my opinion) but biting the hand that feeds you is not always wise.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote