View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E, K3, K4, Paperwhite 2
Is a tablet right for me?

I have a Kindle Keyboard which I use every day, including those times when I wait at a Starbucks, Panera or McDonalds for my wife to shop. Sometimes I'd like to check the internet and I've tried using the WiFi on the Kindle but it's not good at all. I don't own a smartphone and I'm really not interested in one due to the small size of the screen and the expense. I have a laptop that's too bulky to carry around with me.

So I'm thinking of buying a 7 inch tablet which would let me get on the internet. Right now I'm considering a Nexus 7 or a Kindle Fire HD since they seem to have the fastest WiFi performance.

Does my plan make sense or should I consider a netbook instead?

I'd appreciate any comments.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote