View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #7
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
For Duckey... anything!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I assumed Windows and Linux knew how to format it also.

I was aware of the "block" nature of flash. It did not dawn on me that Windows/Mac/Linux could not detect and format correctly

RobertB
Another important request for the factory.
On the Settings Menu: Format Storage (With appropriate warnings, and security code keypresses required)

1. Format SD Card
2. Format internal

Not everyone has a Windows PC to be able to run the official SD formating program.

While we are at it, why not have options to check the storage for errors (dosfsck)
Dear Duckey:

OK. Will bring up to the factory and try to get that Format Storage option added. Agree we need it. Just cannot promise as factory keeps saying "who pay engineering dumb you?". I think they pronounce Robertb and "Dumb You" the same way.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote