View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 10:27 PM   #126
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I'm probably the one hoping they come into the TV space, more than anything they've said themselves. Apple TV has indeed only been a hobby for them. I just see the huge potential because the TV market is so fragmented yet enormous. I laughed along with Steve Ballmer when Apple announced they were getting into phones.

I just don't see that many other consumer devices that have the economic upside of TV that they can expand into. Game systems? Cars? Washer/Dryer/Fridges? Those all don't feel as right as TV to me. But hey, y'all could be right and this is the start of endless contraction for Apple, from growth to stable income. They better raise their dividend if that happens, lol.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote