View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #183
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post

I thought it already is public. And we need to keep asking questions. If nobody asks anything new any more, then we can't find a solution.
It's public, but if anyone doesn't read the Kindle forum, then they'll miss this.

What I plan on doing is releasing a new Charis SIL Modified based on the information in this thread. Blossom has given me some things to work on to see how they look. I'm going to play with the line spacing as some may not like it as tight as I had it. I'll do two versions. One as tight and one less tight. But I am going the weight some to make it more readable.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote