View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:06 AM   #183
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
ZIP is fine, I didn't bother to make a Github repo for k3flasher yet. I will if others jump aboard and start developing with it.
Making a Github (or Bitbucket) repo is better than just zipping and attaching the source even if you're developing without collaborators. Just because it's more convenient to download the source (I mean git clone https://... is better then downloading attachment from Mobileread manually) and it will be possible to look at source without downloading. These services also provide direct download link for zipped (or tarballed) sources, so you doesn't lose anything.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote