View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
I noticed that "The Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon is freely available from the Goodreads page of the book.

There is a "download ebook" button next to the "online stores" and "worldcat" buttons. I don't know if it is a legitimate offer, because the downloaded file has no copyright info, but the website itself is not known for offering pirated copies (at least I haven't heard of such cases). I will let the moderators decide if the offer itself is a legitimate one. If not, feel free to delete this post.

ETA: The download link has been removed.

Last edited by slex; 06-15-2012 at 05:33 PM.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote