Thread: MobileRead July 2011 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 07:54 PM   #55
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Hmmm. Hope I haven't done anything wrong. I think this website came up in Calibre under its Get Books function so I assumed it was legit. I'd only downloaded it recently from Barnes & Noble for free so it didn't look unusual. Maybe I've made an error.
You are exactly right that the book was available for free from the Barnes & Noble website. It was for a limited period until the 9th June. The link we removed was not to an authorized free copy of that title.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote