View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:52 AM   #12
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I used to carry a paperclip with me when I traveled with my 505 just in case I needed to do a reset. I think it had memory issues. Once I figured out to clear the history cache for each book more frequently then it would crash less. The 950 is much more stable. Last week was the first time that it has just frozen and needed a reset.

I have not read that many scary stories about battery life on the 950. I wonder how many are related to a bad wireless connection that runs down the battery. My Internet went out overnight a few days ago. My battery went from full to one bar. I had an error message about lost wireless when I woke up. Same thing happened on my NOOKcolor to be fair. Both typically have great battery life with Wi-fi on full-time. I turned wireless off over the weekend just to make sure my battery is fine and it was really just a bad Internet connection that wore it down so quickly. I am nearly done with my 3rd book and only down one bar so far.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote