View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 08:14 PM   #128
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp View Post
I am glad that you managed to install Atlantis Word Processor on your PC. But you do not need to launch the setup file of Atlantis Word Processor through the "Run As Administrator" command of Windows. When you launch the setup of Atlantis, it automatically requests "elevation" from Windows.
It wouldn't run for me until I used the "Run As Administrator" setting. I even tried shutting off my firewall & AV. Nothing else worked. When it did install, it used the Administrator account Documents folder for the default.

I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium with all of the latest patches from Microsoft. Frankly, my PC has been running slower since the last patches, I think it was the one they pushed out Thursday, February 25th.

I've only used Atlantis for a few minutes but I like it a lot already. Thanks again for your help.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote