View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 04:29 AM   #12
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Again, the main problem here is differing tastes.

That is, I primarily read SF, while my SO reads historical, romantic or parenting books.

Once i n a while one read a book by recommendation of the other ("You have to read it, I think you'll enjoy it!"), but it's not the norm.

OTOH, a thread have just been started in a google group we have with some friends in the spirit of book-forum some have explained above. Alas, it's by means of all purchasing the p-book et al (no electronic reading...).
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote