View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
Kokomo Lee
Keeps on Ticking...
Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindles, iStuff, Nexus and a partridge
Printed PW User Guide with Photos?

Hello! Does anyone have a suggestion for a printed Paperwhite guide that includes photos of the screens? Any experience with Paperwhite for Dummies?

My mother wants to try an e-reader due to the larger fonts, but she is intimidated by technology, and I know she will not read the user manual on the Kindle.

I have been sampling the books available on Amazon, but most of the samples end after the table of contents, and I cannot tell if they include photos.

Your help is highly appreciated!
Kokomo Lee is offline   Reply With Quote