View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:01 AM   #88
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Thanks everyone for the input. I was looking forward to the Pro release...but opted for an Nexus 7 instead. I put Win8 pro upgrade on both my Acer 11inch laptops. Both boot up and shutdown much faster with Win8. Now with bluestacks I no longer need the Pro.

Metro UI: I used it for two months but got tired of it as I do not have a touch screen, I mostly use the trackpad. So, I bought stardock's Start 8 for win8

http://www.stardock.com/products/start8/

So, It only cost me 2.50USD for Start 8 and you can configure it to mesh with the Metro UI or keep it old school like win 7. It boots to desktop just as quickly as to the metro UI.

I just find the weight of the pro and the noise factor to be a bit of a deal breaker. My two acers only weigh 1.2 and 1.3kilos with batteries. and full keyboards and 500gigs of space, i5 and i7 intel chips....etc...

Anyways...thanks for the links to the reviews they were good reads...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote