View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:51 AM   #22241
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Just finished Thanksgiving dinner... We broke our tradition of Thanksgiving Sushi, and had Campbell's Cream of Tomato soup and Grilled Cheddar Cheese sandwiches on home-made bread. We've been eating too much sushi lately anyway... and I haven't had a dinner like this is more than 25 years. I was inspired by ?'s post of having tomato soup the other day... This was my comfort food as a kid! And my wife had never tasted either cream of tomato soup nor grilled cheddar and tomato sandwiches before so it was a brand new experience for her! Now I'm sitting back with a glass of rum, and finishing up some e-mails before watching a movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Wow. Way too much for my little digital camera. Well, for me anyway. There are so many settings that I just point and shoot. *ducks head* My son had a variety lenses etc and is always experimenting with shots and settings. He bought this camera for me, thinking that I would learn to get much better photos.
As long as you're happy with the results you get, that all you need a camera to do! Frankly, I often set my camera on full automatic so it's really just a bigger and heavier 'point and shoot.' If you remember the three basic rules of composition; Chose a Subject, Simplify the Subject, and Fill the Frame with the Subject, and have a good automatic setting on your camera, you can't miss. You can take great photos with a cell phone camera!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote